Join the Tiara Team in building the best boats in the industry!
- For area of expertise aid in the development of the detail design plan for new models to meet NMMA/ABYC/USCG and customer expectations based on the project scope and standards and options
- Responsible for documentation, source unique components and provide direction in construction of preproduction boats
- Support achieving project goals for schedule, material cost, manufacturability and scope
- Must be competent in documentation for BOM, cost documentation, ECN and CAR issues for production, kit structure and manufacturing plan
- Conduct and schedule work so that department schedule and key milestones are met
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in marine field working in area of expertise
- Strong computer skills with competency in: Syteline, Microsoft Office, Solidworks, Rhino and AutoCAD
- Must be proficient in providing direction to shop personnel to troubleshoot manufacturing issues in production area
- Competent communication skills to gather pertinent information for problem solving analysis and resolution
- Compliance with Tiara’s safety policies, practices, regulations and hazardous material handling and storage procedures
- Work with team members in a professional manner
- Must possess strong interpersonal communication skills and work with team members in a professional manner
- Willing to perform other tasks as necessary
Tiara Yachts, located in Holland, MI, is experiencing growth in our manufacturing operations and requires the addition of a number of jobs in production:
- Lamination repair
- Trim assembly (adding trim to boats, finishing touches, working with power tools)
In particular, the lamination and lamination repair departments are very busy and are seeking individuals to join their team. Previous experience in fiberglass is desirable, however we will train. Tiara works a 4 day/10 hour Monday through Thursday schedule. Fridays are scheduled if additional production hours are needed.
Tiara offers a competitive benefit and wage package, including 3 different health plan options, paid vacation and holidays. Starting wage rates as high as $12.50/hour. Individuals with experience could receive more.
If you are interested in joining the expanding Tiara team, where hard work and a dedication to excellence define our culture, please send your resume to or fill out an application at:
Attn: Human Resources
725 E. 40th Street
Holland, MI 49423